Jet Ski Rescue Sled
The P2P® JET SKI RESCUE SLED is our latest innovation in rescue board design. At the request of lifeguard and ocean rescue agencies we have incorporated our unique and durable board construction into a jet ski rescue sled.
- 10 Quick grab handles constructed using durable tubular webbing and a solid 1” rubber core.
- Handles secured into deck of board using stainless steel screws with epoxy/resin imbedded Chinook plastic inserts.
- Unique crescent and “winged” tail design for sled tracking and to avoid submersion
- Easily replaceable UMHW nose protection
- Full coverage top, bottom and rails with double-layer EVA rubber padding
- Lightweight at only 32 lbs.
- Durable construction using Green Room epoxy/resing with multiple layers of E-glass and innovative Innegra™
- EPS foam core
- Multiple PWC connection points
- Bungees and rope tie-ons included
Jet Ski Sled: $1,995.00
- Length: 5’6″
- Width: 36″
- Volume: 105 L