Responder Rescue Board
The P2P® RESPONDER is built for use in ocean, marine and swift water emergencies. We gathered input from lifeguards in Hawaii, swift water rescuers in North Carolina and firemen in Florida when designing every aspect of the RESPONDER.
- Overall board length of 10’, including a 7’ traction pad with tie-down area, providing ample space for a victim, rescuer, and first responder equipment.
- Custom-engineered jet ski connection with port and starboard bungees for stabilizing and control.
- Heavyweight handles along the lengths of the board for multiple quick-grab and tie-down options.
- Handles constructed from solid rubber core and webbing for strength and durability, raised for ample room to wrap ones arms under and thru for securing a victim.
- Cargo netting on the bow for stowing medical bags, PFD, throw ropes, etc.
- Optional low profile twin fin setup for board control.
- Lightweight at only 40 lbs. including all handles, jet ski connections and rope.
- Durable construction with an EPS foam core using innovative Innegra™ fiberglass, allowing for repairs while on duty and the board to never lose service.
- Custom agency or department logo/emblem available.
- Length: 10’0″
- Width: 34″
- Volume: 220 L