East/West Coast – 11’0″
Hawaii – 12’0″
Surf Rescue Board
P2P® Rescue believes there simply isn’t one surf rescue design that can serve lifeguards and ocean safety along the diverse coastlines of the world, especially given the harsh demands of training and work environments.
P2P®uses innovative board building construction to enhance product durability and reduce board weight.
- 11’0″ East Coast – designed for small swell surf conditions with a stepped-up deck to add volume, with hips to support weighty turns and victims.
- 11’0″ West Coast – similar outline, but without the stepped-up deck, decreasing the volume for better maneuverability in midsize surf.
- 12’0″ Hawaii – A more traditional shape, with added rocker for larger surf, a wider mid-section and streamlined template for punching through heavier surf conditions.
- Quick grab handles strategically placed on the deck- nose, center and tail.
- Lightweight at only 25-27 lbs.
- Durable construction with an EPS foam core using innovative Innegra™ fiberglass allows for repairs to be done while on duty, and the board never loses service.
- Optional Custom agency or department logo/emblem available.
- Optional P2P Safety Keel fin
East & West Coast: $1,394
- Length: 11’0″
- Width: 25″ & 24.50″
- Thickness: 4.75″ & 4.50″
- Volume: 170 L & 160 L
- Length: 12’0″
- Width: 25.0″
- Thickness: 5.25″
- Volume: 165 L
Quickie: (Not Featured Online) $1,295
- Length: 9’6″
- Width: 23.5″
- Thickness: N/A
- Volume: 100 L