Kayak Rescue Board
The P2P ® Kayak Rescue is built for use in ocean, flat/flooded, and swift water emergencies.
Designed for use as a sit-on-top kayak, every Kayak Rescue is equipped with ample volume and a low-profile deck for victim retrieval and restraint.
- Overall board length of 11′ and width of 27” accommodates a planing hull and encourages hybrid displacement to enable rescuers to gain control in various marine conditions.
- Raised seatwell as well as lumbar and knee straps give rescuers stability and a higher vantage point.
- Durable construction, but lightweight at only 26 lbs.
- Handles constructed from solid rubber core and webbing.
- Stern bungees included for additional equipment storage.
- Heavyweight handles located on the nose and tail of the board allow for multiple quick-grab options.
- EPS foam core and innovative Innegra fiberglass makes for easy on-duty repairs without the Kayak Rescue losing service.
- Paddle and fin sold separately.
- Length: 11’0”
- Width: 27”
- Thickness: 0.00″
- Volume: 250 L