Swift Water Rescue Board
The P2P ® SWIFT WATER RESCUE board was designed in conjunction with and built for Fire Departments and Marine Rescue agencies responding to swift water and shallow water rescues.
- Forward and aft handles for easy handling while wading in shallow water.
- Neoprene quick grab handles run the length of both sides for extra holding points.
- Side handles are positioned for securing paddle and quick access.
- Cargo netting on the bow and stern for stowing medical bags, PFD, throw ropes, etc.
- Front and rear secure points for control ropes during launch and recovery.
- Lightweight at only 35 lbs.
- Durable construction with an EPS foam core using innovative Innegra™ fiberglass allows for repairs to be done while on duty, and the board never loses service.
- Custom agency or department logo/emblem available.
- Pricing does not include throw ropes, paddle, fin, PFD and carabiners.
Swift Water Rescue: $2,195.00
- Length: 10’0″
- Width: 34″
- Volume: 220 L